The Summer Select Teams are chosen from each age group’s tryout on May 26th.
- U15 Players will play on the ‘St Johns Team‘
Nick DeNeffe (Head Coach at Glencoe High School)
Shane O’Rourke (Oregon)
Players must be born on or after 9/1/1998 to be eligible for the U15 team*
Practice Dates: 6/17, 6/18, 6/24, 6/25, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/9, 7/15, 7/16, 7/23, 7/24
Practice Times: 5:30-7:30pm
- Duniway Field (Downtown Portland);
- Outdoor Roller Hockey Rink (THPRD – Beaverton, OR)
- Invasion of Valhalla – Lake Shore, WA - June 28th-29th
- South Sound Summer Slam – Tacoma, WA - July 19th-20th
- Oregon Lacrosse Classic – Bend, OR – July 25th – 27th
- Each team will be comprised of approximately 18 field players and 2 goalies.
- Players will be responsible for travel accommodations and transportation.
- There will be 12 practices each running 2 hours in length on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Each team will alternate using the outdoor roller hockey rink for days that focus on skill development and box lacrosse fundamentals and Duniway for field lacrosse concepts.
- Each player will receive custom, team-specific pinnies, shorts, and socks.
- Goalies will receive 1 on 1 position-specific coaching once a week along with traditional warm ups and drill participation