The 2015 Summer Select Teams are chosen from each age group’s tryout on March 14th at Wilson HS.
- U15 Players will play on the ‘St Johns Team‘
Nick DeNeffe (Head Coach at Glencoe High School)
Shane O’Rourke (Oregon)
Players must be in the class of 2020 or 2019 to be eligible for the U15 team*
Practice Dates: 6/16, 6/17, 6/23, 6/24, 6/30, 7/1, 7/7, 7/8, 7/14, 7/15, 7/21, 7/22
Practice Times: 5:30-7:30pm
- Wilson HS – SW Portland – map location can be found HERE
- Invasion of Valhalla – Lake Shore, WA – June 26th-28th
- South Sound Summer Slam – Tacoma, WA - July 17th-219th
- Oregon Lacrosse Classic – Bend, OR – July 24th – 26th
- Includes 12 practices, 2 position specific skill sessions, tournament entry fees, uniforms, socks, practice pinnie, and elite coaching
- Each team will be comprised of approximately 18 field players and 2 goalies to ensure playing time for all players.
- Players will be responsible for travel accommodations and transportation.
- There will be 12 practices each running 2 hours in length.
- Goalies will receive 1 on 1 position-specific coaching once a week along with traditional warm ups and drill participation.