The 2015 Summer Select Teams are chosen from each age group’s tryout on March 14th at Wilson HS.
- U15 Players will play on the ‘Steel Team‘
Nick DeNeffe (Head Coach at Glencoe High School)
Kaelen Stow (Oregon State)
Rich Sedei (Texas A&M)
Players must be in the class of 2020 or 2019 to be eligible for the U15 team*
Practice Dates: 6/16, 6/17, 6/23, 6/24, 6/30, 7/1, 7/7, 7/8, 7/14, 7/15, 7/21, 7/22
Practice Times: 5:30-7:30pm
- Wilson HS – SW Portland – map location can be found HERE
- Invasion of Valhalla – Lake Shore, WA – June 26th-28th
- South Sound Summer Slam – Tacoma, WA - July 10th-12th
- Oregon Lacrosse Classic – Bend, OR – July 24th – 26th
- Includes 12 practices, tournament entry fees, uniforms, socks, practice pinnie, and elite coaching
- Each team will be comprised of approximately 18 field players and 2 goalies to ensure playing time for all players.
- Players will be responsible for travel accommodations and transportation.
- There will be 12 practices each running 2 hours in length.
- Goalies will receive 1 on 1 position-specific coaching once a week along with traditional warm ups and drill participation.